TAKE ON NEW JOBS AND UNLOCK NEW REVENUE STREAMS
Now you can produce complex parts and new applications that were simply not possible before, in cost-effective high-volume runs.
UP TO 50X MORE PRODUCTIVE1
- Produce high volumes of parts—and large parts—with a binder jetting build size of 430 x 320 x 200 mm (16.9 x 12.6 x 7.9 in).
- Accelerate product development cycles with multiple design iterations in just days.
- Produce parts faster, in fewer steps with no debinding required and eliminate tooling.
- Gain manufacturing process efficiency with HP Metal Jet Solution Services.
- Get final metal parts faster with a low price industrial production-grade 3D printer, at less than $399,000 USD.2
- Drive new business growth by producing high-quality final metal parts at a low cost per part.2
- Look to HP's Open Platform for industry-standard, low-cost materials and industry-standard sintering solution compatibility.
- High reusability of materials can reduce materials cost and waste.3
- Eliminate up-front tooling costs.
HIGH-QUALITY METAL PARTS
- Easily produce geometrically complex parts without trade-offs, with HP voxel-level 1200 x 1200 dpi 3D printing accuracy.
- Get strong, functional final metal parts with HP’s isotropic mechanical properties and proprietary binding agent.
- Count on HP Thermal Inkjet expertise for industrial production-grade quality and consistent output at speed.
CUSTOMER AND PARTNER QUOTES
“By reducing the cycle time for the production of parts we can realize a higher volume of mass production very quickly. That’s why HP’s new Metal Jet platform is a huge leap forward for the industry and we look forward to raising the bar on what is possible to deliver more value and innovation for our customers.“
Dr. Martin Goede, Head of Technology Planning and Development, Volkswagen.
“HP Metal Jet represents the first truly viable 3D technology for the industrial-scale production of metal parts. Our customers demand extreme performance, quality, and reliability and HP’s advanced technology and heritage of market disruption give us the confidence to deliver beyond expectations.”
Rob Hall, President of Parmatech
“The ability to manufacture complex MIM parts without the high cost of molds opens up tremendous potential for product development. Innovative medical device development needs equally innovative manufacturing capabilities such as HP‘s Metal Jet technology.“
Richard Rodgers, Vice President Engineering R&D at Primo Medical Group
“HP has a proven reputation as a premiere leader in creating advanced technologies customers can count on. We are confident HP Metal Jet technology will enhance our product development process of critical care components and help our customers optimize speed to market.”
Derek Schnaars, New Process Development at OKAY Industries
“HP Metal Jet Technology is a powerful enabler of customized components and is a perfect fit to Wilo‘s strategy to be the digital pioneer of the pump industry.“
Christian Berger, head of production technologies, Wilo.
Based on comparable competitive binder jetting and selective laser melting (SLM) metals 3D printing solutions available as of July 31, 2018. Productivity claim based on: 1) up to 50 times more productive, on average, based on print speed for serial production up to 100,000 parts, and 2) solution acquisition cost.
Low cost based on comparable competitive binder jetting and selective laser melting (SLM) metals 3D printing solutions available as of July 31, 2018. Expected printer price for 2020 launch for lead customers.
Compared to selective laser melting (SLM) and based on internal testing of HP Metal Jet technology, as of September 2018.